Friday, January 13, 2012

Am I one lazy blogger or what?!  I need to get into the groove!  No posts since October...with all the holiday mumbo jumbo...parties, baking, cooking and making EVERYTHING!  It gets a little crazy in this Italian/American household.  One of my many New Years Eve Resolutions is to blog on! lol, amongst other things.  Shall I list?...Okay;


1. Adore my children more.  Time evaporates and one day all the madness that makes us curse at the coffee maker will be a blurr that we will deeply crave.
2. Eat more Kale!  Love this veg:))) I eat it, drink it, and sneak it into whatever I can (don't tell the kids!) They are eating it, loving it and don't know the difference.  This world needs more green love!
3. Amp my mileage (as a runner) without injury!  Last years fracture (1st and hopefully only) really side tracked my training.  No fun to get within 2 weeks of your first Half-Marathon and be booted until your wedding day :(
4. Run said Half-Marathon, or 2, or 3!!!  Well, maybe 1 will do.
5. Tri-Athlon...for sure!  (After I learn how to swim properly).
6. Grow more food.
7. Decide what I will do when I grow up.  Maybe this will be the year??!


Happy 12 everyone!  I hope this is YOUR year!  For whatever inspires you, moves you or makes you...embrace it!  Let's all raise our green glass of goodness to health, tie up our laces for some miles, and love like a Mother!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monica! I'd love to know what you do with Kale. We grew a bunch in the garden last year, and I felt like so much went to waste.

    Good luck with your half marathon training! I'm over at http://runnerdmomrun.blogspot.com Mine got cancelled this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riyanti! Sorry for the delayed reply...(my computer is insane!) Oooh so many things for Kale:)) Smoothies, soups, wraps, chips, dips and my family's fav...pesto! Let me know what interests you:)

      Delete